The Standardbred Breeders Association of Pennsylvania proudly congratulates Hanover Shoe Farms for a remarkable achievement: Hanover-breds topped $34 million in earnings in 2021, breaking the all-time, all-breed record (set by Hanover in 2019)!
The mission of Standardbred Breeders Association of Pennsylvania (SBAP) is to represent the united interests of Pennsylvania Standardbred breeders through:
- Providing effective leadership for the Standardbred breeding industry in Pennsylvania
- Marketing and promotional activities which will grow the Standardbred breeding industry in Pennsylvania
- Encouraging governmental action beneficial to the Standardbred breeding industry through active membership participation in the democratic process
- Lobbying for the recognition of the interests of Pennsylvania Standardbred breeders
- Monitoring legislation that can potentially impact Pennsylvania Standardbred breeders, both personally and professionally
- Encouraging a high level of business ethics and presenting a positive public image
- Soliciting the opinion of Standardbred breeders on the effectiveness of Association planning, management and program design to ensure that breeders’ needs are identified and addressed by the Association’s board of directors
Our latest 30-second television ad helps build our brand and enhance our image, while spotlighting Pennsylvania’s place atop North America’s Standardbred breeding industry.
Produced and directed by Keystone Films, it airs nationally on TVG Network as well as during broadcasts such as the Hambletonian, on CBS Sports Network. It is also distributed – both broadcast and digitally – throughout the Harrisburg DMA (TV market).
We engaged Keystone Films to produce a video showing how our Pennsylvania Standardbred breeders are overcoming the ongoing challenges posed by the pandemic.
Footage was gathered at Diamond Creek Farm, Hanover Shoe Farms, and Vieux Carre Farms. Our message: Pennsylvania’s Standardbred industry is not just surviving; it is thriving!
The video is distributed through our social media channels – through which it is being viewed worldwide (to date, it’s been watched in more than 50 foreign countries).